1. The competition runs from 15th February 2020.
2. The voting line is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. The competition closes on the 29th February 2020 at 15h00.
4. There is no restriction on the number of entries.
5. A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry.
6. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents
will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the voting line or prize awards.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
9. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the voting line at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
10. Entrants must be in possession of a valid SABC TV License.