BUNDESLIGA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- This SMS Competition is open to anyone in South Africa except a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with that competition or any family members relating to this promotion.
- To enter into SMS Competition the participant needs to SMS “KEY WORD AND ANSWER TO THE QUESTION” to 32020, with their name and surname.
- Entries are not limited per MSISDN.
- The SMS Competition runs from 14th September 2020 up to and including the 18th of September 2020 and may be extended without notice.
- Prize winners will be notified telephonically on the 18th of September or such other and/or later date as may be determined by the judges.
- Consumers must retain their proof of purchase in order to claim the prize.
- Upon entering the competition the entrant agrees and grants The South African Music Awards the right to use his/her name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material without any compensation.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The SABC has the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice.
- In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against The South African Music Awards its agents and/or promoters.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SMS’s to be charged at R1.50 per SMS. VAS rates apply, Free SMS’s do not apply.
- Entering this voting line indicates acceptance of all the above rules.
- Prize winners will be notified telephonically within 7 days of end of the competition and the prize will be handed over within 30 days of end of competition or such other and/or later date as may be determined by the judges.
(Visited 6515 times, 1 visits today)