SABC SPORT TALENT SEARCH COMPETITION:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the SABC SPORT & SABC’S TALENT SEARCH COMPETITION, each Entrant in this Competition agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to all South African Citizens who are between the ages of 15-19 years old.
- This competition comprises of opportunity to work for SABC Sport, where at least 2 entrants stand a chance to win a 12-month contract with SABC Sport to develop their craft.
- For an entrant to be declared a winner in this competition, an entrant or their guardian would need to take a video no longer than 60” seconds of themselves presenting a sport story and upload it to their own social media using #SABCSportTalentSeach, should they which to be a presenter. Or upload a 2minute showreel of they work to their own social media pages using #SABCSportTalentSeach should they wish to be a writer, producer, researcher or content creator. Entrants must also follow at least one of the SABC Sport account’s @sabcsport on social media platforms: Twitter: @sabcsport IG: @sabcsport FB: @sabcsport. They would need to upload a video on their own social media, tag SABC Sport & use ##SABCSportTalentSeach. Failure to use hashtags and tag will result in disqualification.
- The deadline for the Competition will be at midnight on Wednesday 30 March 2022.
- Winners in this for this competition will be announced by SABC at the end of the competition on the above social media platforms and winners will also be directly contacted by the SABC via social media platforms direct messaging.
- The SABC will endeavour to notify all winners by Monday, 4 April 2020, three working days after the date of the run of the Talent Search Competition.
- If a Winner does not respond to SABC’s notification by Wednesday 6 April 2022 close of business 16:30 pm, the SABC reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- A form of identification will be required from the winner and their guardian prior to contractual agreements being discussed.
- Should SABC Sport and the winner not reach an agreement on contractual obligations, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
- A winner in this Competition consents to the SABC interviewing them live or otherwise SABC platforms and to the SABC broadcasting the interview audio clip/voice note or video on different SABC platforms.
- No other alternative is available on the Prizes in this Talent Search Competition.
- The SABC shall not be liable for transport or accommodation of the winners and its guardians to and from the studio.
- The Prizes are therefore non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of a winner.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the SABC reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to: a) reject any wrong answers; b) amend any of the Competition terms and conditions without prior notice; c) block participants on SABC platforms if the SABC finds their submission offensive, obscene or not in line with the goals of this competition or SABC broadcast policies.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or the results thereof and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of SABC shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entertained by the SABC.
- The SABC does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any winner in connection with their participation in this Talent Search Competition. The SABC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any winner’s or any other person’s device relating to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material in connection with the Talent Search Competition.
- The SABC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in terms of this Competition where such failure is caused by something outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, pandemics, outbreaks, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Each Entrant and/or Winner agrees to the SABC making their names and any and all entries/ user generated content/ audio clips/voice notes or video made available for this Competition in the SABC’s publications and/or on its websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future.
- If one or more conditions of these Terms and Conditions are void and/or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions and/or any other specific terms for the contest.
- By entering any this Talent Search Competition, each entrant confirms that they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the SABC, which are final in all matters relating to the Talent Search Competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the disqualification from the Talent Search Competition or the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS PROMOTION IS NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR INERNAL RECRUITMENT PROCCESSES ONLY & WILL NOT BE SHARED, SOLD OR USED FOR OTHER PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
(Visited 1349 times, 16 visits today)